10 REASONS WHY MAKING A PROJECT MOODBOARD IMPORTANT !
- They can be made in lesser amount of time ..compared to the detailed 3Ds that can be used for a later stage while designing.
- Moodboards are helpful in translating the theme of the designers thought process for the clients.
- Moodboards are a life saver while choosing the finishing materials. Imagine stepping the vast ocean of options with a terribly confused client!
- They streamline the designers thought process even if the project exceeds its deadlines and the designer looses the inspiration.
- Moodboards are excellent while explaining the mood and ambiance to the site contractors.
- The colour scheme and its mood helps to choose the appropriate lux level to achieve the perfect ambiance.
- I have personally observed that Moodbaords suddenly manifest into a better looking version of the visual image that we had in mind!There’s always scope for betterment!
- The time taken to create 3d views is reduced whilst searching for appropriate combinations,textures and furnishings.
- You can reuse the moodboards to understand a new clients Taste!
- While making Moodboards you also tend to survey the market to find the appropriate textures,materials, loose furniture & current styles. So there’s no harm in brushing up your skills before you start the project.
For more such inspiring designs check out: